Friday, November 14, 2008

Now this would work - Diet Plan

Another offering for us to enjoy.

she is going to try to merge dieting with denial. It's going to go like this. She sets the goal of how much I have to lose before I MAY be granted release. 2 LBS, 5, LBS, 10 or whatever she decides. And very simply, I don't even have a chance to cum till I hit it. She will want to cum more and more because she knows that lights my fire. And the more she wants sex, the more I'll want sex and the harder I'll diet, exercise and stay working to reach her target. My only question is how do I jog with a hard on?


and seven days later....


Yesterday, I was permitted one of the best fucks of my life. I probably lost another lb then. When I showed her the scale and had a puppy dog look on my face, my tail wagging and me whimpering she smiled and led me to the bedroom and told me I earned my reward as she presented her pussy to my face as she moved me to my knees. As I suckled and loved her until she came I was not sure I would get what I had been working for now or not. Would she let me climb on after she was satisfied? Too many times she loves to say, "I am finished, no pussy for you."
But not this, time. She pulled me up and told me, "Fuck me now"
And I did!

So today starts the next 2 lbs. Now I have to find out what she meant when she said, "That was too easy for you."

No comments: